Manual of Biocontrol Agents online
12 months access to up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive information on more than 300 active substances.
20+ new active substances, 50+ new products
Special focus on updates from Australia and New Zealand
Full review and update of all previously listed active substances and products
Complete update of links to product labels and MSDS files
The Manual of Biocontrol Agents – your essential reference for IPM options – updated to reflect the growth and maturity of the global biocontrol industry. All active substances and products included are commercially available.
Up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive information on more than 300 active substances, including:
- 100+ macro-organisms
- 120+ micro-organisms
- 40+ botanicals
- 50+ semiochemicals
With data on:
- Products: specification, formulation type, storage, shelf life, labels and Material Safety Data Sheets
- Companies: headquarters address and website
- Nomenclature: approved names, common names, CAS RN, IUPAC and chemical structure
- Targets: crops, pests, weeds and diseases
- Biological activity: mode of action
- Toxicology: mammalian, ecological and environmental fate
- Resistance codes: Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC), Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) and Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC).
Supporting sustainable agriculture: a toolbox for biocontrol and Integrated Pest Management
Compiled by experts in the biocontrol industry.
Also available in hard copy – see below
If you are interested in Multi-User access then please contact the office on 01420 593200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
You may also like…
Pesticide Manual OnlineWorld’s Number One source of Pesticide Data ...£400.00 for 1 year Subscribe
Manual of Biocontrol Agents – fifth editionComprehensive information on over 200 active ingredients ...£195.00 Add to basket
The Pesticide Manual 18th EditionThe Pesticide Manual 18th Edition *** NEW 50YR Anniversary Edition ...£385.00 Add to basket