Get Free BCPC News Updates Here
BCPC Congress 2015 – Taking a positive outlook on EU crop protection regulation
BCPC welcomes EFSA's latest pesticide residues report
BCPC has welcomed EFSA's review on pesticide residues in EU foodstuffs. The Authority found that over 97% of samples were below Maximum Residues Limits (MRLs), with over 50% of samples having no residues at all. The Authority concluded that the presence of pesticide residues in food was unlikely to have a long-term effect on consumer health.
BCPC launches new Biotech Crops Info service
BCPC has launched a new three tier service, Biotech Crops Info.
This online service provides comprehensive and up-to-date information on globally available GM products, novel traits and genome editing.
Register now for free access until end May.
Online Pesticide Manual
- Latest comprehensive dataset
- Fully interactive functionality
- 1 year full-access subscription
The online version of this unique information source offers a sophisticated search engine and includes a much larger data set of product names that can be contained in a printed publication.
NEW - Biotech Crops Info service launched.
BCPC has just launched a new three-tier Biotech Crops Info Service.
- Biotech Crops Manual - a searchable database
- Biotech Crops Monthly Report
- Biotech Crops Weekly update
For special limited free access until end May 2015 click here
The Pesticide Manual 16th edition
- Verified information supplied by manufacturing companies worldwide.
- Full details are for 45 additional synthetic molecules including some still under development.
- 920 main entries plus 710 supplementary short entries.
- The first approvals under the new EU Pesticides legislation (EU1107/2009), which was implemented in June 2011.