Manual of Biocontrol Agents online
The Manual of Biocontrol Agents – your essential reference for IPM options – regularly updated to reflect the growth and maturity of the global biocontrol industry. All active substances and products included are commercially available.
Up-to-date, accurate and comprehensive information on more than 300 active substances, including:
- 100+ macro-organisms
- 120+ micro-organisms
- 40+ botanicals
- 50+ semiochemicals
With data on:
- Products: specification, formulation type, storage, shelf life, labels and Material Safety Data Sheets
- Companies: headquarters address and website
- Nomenclature: approved names, common names, CAS RN, IUPAC and chemical structure
- Targets: crops, pests, weeds and diseases
- Biological activity: mode of action
- Toxicology: mammalian, ecological and environmental fate
- Resistance codes: Fungicide Resistance Action Committee (FRAC), Herbicide Resistance Action Committee (HRAC) and Insecticide Resistance Action Committee (IRAC).
Supporting sustainable agriculture: a toolbox for biocontrol and Integrated Pest Management
Compiled by experts in the biocontrol industry.
Also available in hard copy – see below
If you are interested in Multi-User access then please contact the office on 01420 593200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
You may also like…
The Pesticide Manual 17th EditionThe Pesticide Manual 17th Edition Limited Print Run – OUT OF STOCK ...Free! Add to basket
Manual of Biocontrol Agents – fifth editionComprehensive information on over 200 active ingredients ...£195.00 Add to basket
Pesticide Manual OnlineNEW Now available as an online subscription resource ...£400.00 for 1 year Subscribe