UK Pesticide Guide Online
Annual subscription £65 Plus VAT.
EARN 3 CPD POINTS WHEN YOU SIGN UP NOW
UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR:
PLUS NEW for 2018: Products that require 5m arthropod buffer zones and products that require use of spray equipment with drift reduction technology within 30m of surface water bodies to complement the LERAP details.
Includes all new Active Ingredient included in the publication of the hard copy UK Pesticide Guide 2018 plus the following additions occurring since publication:
Two new actives
• Azadirachtin – an insecticide for use on ornamental plants grown under permanent protection with
• Oxathiapiprolin – a new blight fungicide for use in potatoes from Dupont.
Two new combinations of existing actives
• Charm (M18306) for disease control in cucumbers, peppers, chillis, tomatoes and strawberries.
• Perseus (M18297) for disease control in broccoli, calabrese, lettuce, potatoes and vining peas.
And a total of 29 new product approvals as well as 14 new EAMUs.
Be ahead of the game with UK Pesticide Guide Online‘s powerful search options. By subscribing to this invaluable tool your crop protection decision making will be made easy. Searches can be made on more than one target and core and additional information can be easily accessed
New extension of Authorisation for Minor Uses (EAMUs) and updated product information is available as well as details of variety-specific products to the oilseed rape herbicide market. A number of new active ingredients and mixtures are also listed. Updating the database is an on-going process and further updates will be made throughout the year.
All subscribers have free access to Identipest, BCPC’s comprehensive online image-based key to pests, diseases and weeds of arable crops in the UK.
UK Pesticide Guide Online is a unique and valuable resource offering a practical guide to pesticides, plant growth regulators and adjuvants that can be legally and effectively used in the UK.
The online resource contains ALL the data from the hard copy but is updated throughout the year. Additional online content backed by powerful search engine includes:
- maximum approved dose, maximum total dose and latest approved timing for each crop/product combination;
- harvest intervals, mode of action codes, hazard categories and LERAP classifications all as searchable fields;
- links to EAMU recommendation sheets, supplier details and many other online resources;
- products approved for use in agriculture, horticulture, forestry and amenity
- latest news and developments;
- links to CRD online database for MRLs
For further information and for details of bulk subscriptions email: email@example.com or call 01252 285223