BCPC Online Pesticide Manual - Latest Version.
Now more comprehensive than ever with new actives, over 10,400 product names and more than 3,100 discontinued names.
The online Pesticide Manual has powerful functionality and is more user-friendly, accessible and up-to-date than ever before. Latest updates include:
- Seven new actives
- New companies and their products
- Updated EU status for 40 actives
- Structures of >30 actives redrawn for improved clarity, particularly for optical isomers.
Subscribers have access to a much larger data set of product names than can be contained in the printed book – currently this stands at over 10,400 product names along with more than 3,100 discontinued names. The sophisticated search engine allows users to carry out multiple searches, export search results, customize information and link to related data sources.
- • Chemical structure, field of use and class
• Nomenclature, including common, IUPAC and Chemical Abstract names, CAS RN, EC number and
- • Physical chemistry
- • Patent, history and manufacture
- • Mode of action, biochemistry, uses, formulation type, selected products and mixtures
- • Information on toxicological reviews and status under EU Regulations 1107/2009
- • Mammalian toxicology profiles
- • Ecotoxicology data covering birds, fish and bees
- • Environmental fate information for animals, plants, soil and the environment
For a quick tour of the Pesticide Manual Online click here.
Subscription is for one year; academic/research institutions may be eligible for discount.
If you would like to purchase the hard copy 17th edition Pesticide Manual - please visit our Bookshop