BCPC Advisory Group
BCPC Advisory Group membership is by invitation of BCPC; members represent thier organisation's interests in, and contribute to, BCPC's activities – workshops/conferences, publications and providing opinion.
- Agricultural Development and Advisory Service (ADAS)
- Agricultural Biotechnology Council (ABC)
- Agricultural Industries Confederation (AIC)
- Agriculture and Horticulture Development Board (HGCA, HDC, Potato Council)
- Crop Protection Association (CPA)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra)
- Environment Agency
- Game and Wildlife Conservation Trust
- National Farmers' Union (NFU)
- National Institute of Agricultural Botany / The Arable Group (NIAB/TAG)
The Group formally meets twice a year; meetings allow members to share views and solicit opinion and support in dealing with current affairs in crop protection/production, particularly where these involve multiple stakeholders.